Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The actual scary winter in the USA

I heard about the actual winter in the USA will be colder than the many years ago, that’s why my friends and I decide to buy winter clothes for us protection. In the article about “Metereologists Predict Record - Shattering Snowfall Coming Soon", by Siver Spring, it is clear the snowfall is shattering snow storms across the board. Edward F. Blankenbaker, Senior Administrator of Meteorologists, told the media that “this will be a once-in-a-lifetime kind of snowy winter” and so all people can suffer with it. Change weather attain the everyone and everything, because like example, the food need a certain temper to grow up and develop and the animals suffer similar people, thus it right that supply and demand could cause shortages and more other difficult problems. Besides, the explanation for this impact is in the phenomenon El Niño that is associated with a band of warm ocean water temperatures that periodically develops off the Pacific coast of South America, and it can be cause a climatic instability. These informations are scared for me, because I have never felt this temper in Brazil, so it is a tropical country, and I confess that I can’t imagine a smaller temper than zero degrees Celsius or negative forty degrees Celsius. It is unbelievable in my mind! Therefore, in my opinion if I and all North America people don’t worry about the winter season in the 2014, we will feel the lowest temper and it will be almost impossible to maintain the normal life and, or the worst, continue to live.


Source: <http://empirenews.net/meteorologists-predict-record-shattering-snowfalls-coming-soon-bread-milk-prices-expected-to-soar/#prettyPhoto/0/>

1 comment:

  1. Just consider it a new experience and try to enjoy! Play in the snow, drink warm beverages and know that it will eventually be spring:)

    ReplyDelete