Friday, August 29, 2014

Presentation



Presentation

I am Flavia, 21 years old, and I am from Brazil. I came to the USA to learn English and also study the Nursing undergraduate.
When I talk about me, I am a calm and mature person, and my favorite hobbies are read books, especially romantic books, and also I love watching several movies, except the terror movies. Because, when I read or watch something I can live the other lives and travel in the different places, what in my opinion it is fantastic!
However, the most thing that I don’t like is the dishonest people and when someone isn’t sincerity with me. Because one time I suffer a dishonest action and I don’t desired for anyone.
Besides, I have many goals in my life, like maybe to be a bilingual and still to learn other languages, so in the global world if you know different languages you can achieve more things. Also I intend to finish my undergraduate and continue study more, because I would like doing the nursing’s residence, and on day to be a doctor in my profession.
This opportunity to study abroad was an achievement for me and I will intend to valorize so much.

1 comment:

  1. Nursing is a career that can take you all over the world if you desire! I agree that honesty is an invaluable characteristic.

    ReplyDelete